- Volume Control Ventilation (VCV)
- Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV)
- Pressure Support (PS) ventilation
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation with volume control (SIMV-VC)
- Manual/spontaneous breathing mode with respiratory monitoring capability
- 15″ touchscreen user interface
- Breathing System maintained near 35° C and virtually eliminates internal condensation
- Auxiliary Oxygen/Air flow meters deliver blended gas, reducing combustible O2 concentration
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes with a wide range of fresh gas flows and breathing circuits
- Economical single container absorber reduces compressible volume and accepts non-proprietary prepackaged and loose fill absorbent
- Deck lighting with adjustable brightness
- Individual wheel brakes on all four casters
- Available with optional PP12m patient monitor (shown)
A3 Product Sheet
A3 Physical Specifications
A-Series Communication Protocol Interface Guide
Mindray A-Series Anesthesia Systems: Preparation for Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible Patients
Supplies and Accessories Catalog
Exceptional Service and Support
A-Series systems purchased from Mindray come with a standard 3-year warranty* and include comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
* Warranty applies to new A3, A5, and A7 anesthesia systems. A standard one year warranty is provided for anesthetic gas modules (AGM) which can be integrated into the A5 and A7 systems.