Powerful partner across the care continuum
The Passport 12, an inspired result of ingenuity and efficiency offering a modular approach to the traditional configured multi-parameter monitor. Flexible for virtually any clinical environment, the Passport 12 offers a plug-and-play modular structure allowing for more advanced monitoring functions such as CO2, two additional invasive pressures and cardiac output. Create a compact, yet powerful OR monitoring solution when utilizing the available multi-gas module that automatically identifies and measures the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O and 5 anesthetic agents.
Passport 12 extends beyond just the device itself by offering integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocols. Wired and wireless networking capabilities can also be integrated, enabling connectivity to the BeneVision Central Station for a centralized patient data system.
Delivering enhanced capability, more optional features and extraordinary value, the Passport 12 fits your acute-care monitoring needs.
- 12″ high resolution touchscreen display
- Up to 8 waveforms standard
- Standard features include 3 or 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Available ST and Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Available wireless 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/n)
- Connects to BeneVision Central Station
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP protocol interfaces
- Integrates with eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer unprecedented mobility
The Passport 12 offers a variety of modular parameter options to meet specific requirements:
- Sidestream CO2
- 2 IBP + CO + Sidestream CO2
- 2 IBP + CO + Microstream CO2
- Multi-gas + 2 IBP + CO
View our extended parameter module offering >>
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.