Advanced Anesthesia Machine
Optimized anesthesia delivery and workflow efficiency
The A7 Advantage further expands A-Series capabilities with electronic fresh gas control technology to ensure precise flow dynamics. Recycled sample gas reduces the amount of fresh gas and agent used to enhance clinical and cost-saving requirements and Total Flow or Direct Flow settings ensure accurate and responsive anesthesia delivery. Standard safety features, advanced ventilation modes, and a high-pressure O2 port support initial clinical needs with advanced ventilation, lung protective strategies and workflow tools available for workflow efficiency. Direct HL7 data output provides industry-standard connectivity for AIMS and EMR systems, reducing the expense associated with data integration. The A7 complements clinical workflow in an intuitive, high-performance anesthesia workstation.
ECRI Health Devices©
This content, from ECRI’s Health Devices System, is provided for informational purposes only. The content contained herein is protected by copyright laws and may not – in whole, in part, or by reference – be used in advertising or for promotional materials.
- Electronic fresh gas control with choice of Total Flow and Direct Flow settings for precise and responsive anesthesia delivery
- Sample gas is recycled into the breathing system, reducing the amount of fresh gas and agent used intracase
- 15″ color touchscreen with digital flow meters, backup touchpad and customizable settings eliminate deep menus, control knobs, and dedicated buttons
- Standard ventilation modes include VCV, CPAP/PS, PCV, PCV-VG, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC and Manual breathing mode with respiratory monitoring
- ACGO for use with non-rebreathing circuits
- Integrated suction
- Pull-out work table and adjustable LED lighting
- Standard 3-year warranty on Anesthesia Machine Systems
- Advanced ventilation capabilities with SIMV-VG, Spirometry loops, and Cardiac bypass and supported lung protective strategies with APRV and Lung Recruitment
- Optimizer™ low flow decision support tools help manage intraoperative fresh gas dynamics, visualize real time agent usage and quantify end of case agent consumption
- Integrated Gas Analysis with Auto Agent ID, Capnography, and Age Calculated MAC value
- Flexible bag arm and three in-line vaporizer mount
- Quick release APL valve reduces airway pressure while maintaining set limit
- Ability to deliver O2/N2O/Air and vaporized agent regardless of power state
- Backup flow controls for O2 and Air in the event of power loss
- Auxiliary O2/Air flow meters deliver blended gas via nasal cannula, potentially reducing the risk of airway fire
- High pressure O2 port supports jet ventilation
- Warmed breathing system minimizes internal condensation
- CO2 absorbent can be changed quickly during a case and uses non-proprietary pre-pack or loose fill soda lime
- Easy to move machine with robust wheels, central brake, and integrated cable sweeps
- 2-hour battery back up
Exceptional Service and Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Warranty applies to new A4 Advantage, A5 Advantage, and A7 Advantage anesthesia systems.