Mindray offers a full range of anesthetic vaporizers for use on the A-Series Anesthesia Systems in support of clinical and pharmaceutical requirements. The Mindray V60 Vaporizers are available for Isoflurane and Sevoflurane. The V60’s Automatic Flow / Temperature / Pressure Compensation ensures a constant output and accurate concentration of anesthetic agents even under varying environmental conditions. Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, and Desflurane are available in the popular Vapor 2000 style to satisfy individual customer’s needs.
- V60-Series supports fresh gas flow as low as 0.2L/min, a design specifically incorporated to support low flow anesthesia
- Innovative large capacity design of V60-Series accommodates up to 360ml of anesthetic agent with dry wick (300ml with moist wick)
- All Mindray vaporizers are equipped for use on any SELECTATEC®* style mounting system
- V60 Vaporizers are maintenance free; require no calibration over their useful life during normal operating conditions
- Real time agent consumption and end of case agent usage can be captured, displayed and exported when used in conjunction with Mindray A7 Anesthesia Workstation
Exceptional Service and Support
Mindray vaporizers come with a standard 1-year warranty and include comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists when purchased in conjunction with Mindray A-Series products. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
* SELECTATEC is a registered trademark of Datex-Ohmeda.