Optimized anesthesia delivery and workflow efficiency
The A7 Advantage Workstation further expands the A-Series capabilities with electronic fresh gas control technology to ensure precise flow dynamics as well as accurate and responsive support for your clinical and cost-saving requirements, including low flow anesthesia delivery. An intuitive user interface and advanced ventilation modes provide effective care across a wide range of patient types from neonatal to bariatrics. The Optimizer™ provides tools to support low flow anesthesia and capture agent consumption data both during and after each case. The ergonomic workstation design is efficient and practical with a variety of mounting options, plenty of work and storage space, as well as HL7 data output for AIMS and EMR integration. The A7 Advantage Anesthesia Workstation improves workflow and offers high performance in a safe, easy to use, and cost-effective anesthesia delivery system.
Contact your Mindray Sales Representative for A7 Advantage availability.
- Electronic fresh gas control with choice of Total Flow and Direct Flow settings for precise and responsive anesthesia delivery
- Large, 15″ color touchscreen with backup touchpad
- Ventilation modes include: VCV, PCV with Volume Guarantee, CPAP/Pressure Support, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC
- Universal ventilation capabilities include neonatal indication for use
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes
- Warmed breathing system minimizes internal condensation
- Quick release APL valve reduces airway pressure while maintaining set limit
- HL7 output for AIMS and EMR connectivity
- Convenient integrated suction with tip holder
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet (ACGO) for use with non-rebreathing circuits
- Pull out table and adjustable LED lighting
- Compatible with Mindray patient monitors (Passport 17m shown)
- SIMV-Volume Guarantee, Spirometry loops, and Cardiac bypass
- APRV and Lung Recruitment to support lung protective strategies
- Optimizer ™ functionality provides useful tools to support low flow anesthesia
- Integrated gas analysis with auto agent ID, capnography, and age calculated MAC value
- Sample gas returned to breathing system
- Agent calculation displays real-time agent usage rates and total amount of agent used in each case
- Flexible bag arm
- Three in-line vaporizer mount
When used together with the Mindray gas module (AGM), clinicians benefit from the low flow decision support tools of the Optimizer suite:
- Manage intraoperative fresh gas dynamics
- Visualize real-time intra-case agent usage
- Quantify actual end of case agent consumption values
Exceptional Service and Support
A-Series systems purchased from Mindray come with a standard 3-year warranty* and include comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
* Warranty applies to new A4 Advantage, A5 Advantage, and A7 Advantage anesthesia systems. A standard one year warranty is provided for anesthetic gas modules (AGM) which can be integrated into the A5 and A7 systems.