Tradition meets Technology – Now with Optimizer™
Mindray A-Series Anesthesia Delivery Systems help you manage complex challenges with an intuitive, easy to use, safe and reliable approach to anesthesia delivery.
The A7 Anesthesia Workstation combines advanced ventilation with electronic fresh gas control technology and Optimizer™ functionality. Electronic fresh gas control ensures precise, accurate and responsive flow dynamics while the Optimizer provides low flow and inhalation agent management tools in support of hospital initiatives to improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
- Optimizer™ functionality provides useful tools to promote practice and recognize benefits of low flow anesthesia
- Agent calculation features show real time agent usage rates and amount of agent used in each case
- Electronic fresh gas control with choice of Total Flow and Direct Flow settings for precise and responsive anesthesia delivery
- Large, 15″ color touchscreen with backup touchpad
- Advanced ventilation modes include: VCV, PCV with Volume Guarantee, Pressure Support, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC, Spirometry loops
- Integrated gas analysis with auto agent ID agent, capnography, and age calculated MAC value
- Quick release APL valve reduces airway pressure while maintaining accurate set limit
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes
- Warmed breathing system minimizes internal condensation
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet (ACGO) for use with non-rebreathing circuits
- Convenient integrated suction unit with tip holder
- Pull out table and adjustable LED lighting
- HL7 connectivity
- 90-minute battery backup
- 3 year standard warranty*
Exceptional Service and Support
A-Series systems purchased from Mindray come with a standard 3-year warranty* and include comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
* Warranty applies to new A3, A5, and A7 anesthesia systems. A standard one year warranty is provided for anesthetic gas modules (AGM) which can be integrated into the A5 and A7 systems.