The BC-5390 is a five-part differential hematology analyzer with built-in autoloader and a single closed tube sample mode. The hemoglobin analysis is performed using cyanide-free reagent. The analyzer processes up to 60 samples per hour and stores up to 100,000 results with histograms and scattergram. The barcode reader and optional LIS connectivity enable seamless sample data transmission. Nearly all scheduled maintenance procedures are automated by touch buttons. The intuitive software enhances workflow efficiency and provides operators with a pleasant user experience.
Laboratories have long been facing multiple challenges, including clinical, operational and financial issues. The solution is to find the analyzer that best meets your lab’s needs and goals. Efficient, reliable, and easy to use, Mindray’s new BC-5390 is just what you want. It’s a compact, 5-part Auto Hematology Analyzer that delivers high productivity, better accuracy and improved patient care, without sacrificing your budget or space.
- CBC with 5-part differential, 21 parameters + 3 histograms + 1 scattergram
- 60 samples per hour, 1 min per CBC
- 40-tube autoloader allows long walk away time
- Only 33ul sample for CBC with Diff
- Single closed tube sampling model facilitates STAT sampling
- Sample tube adaptors for pediatric samples
- Built-in diluent dispenser for pre-dilution mode
- Remarkable 36 hours refrigeration sample stability
- Touch button maintenance procedures
- One maintenance reagent only – probe cleaner
- Barcoded routine reagents
- Uploadable 60 QC files; ensure accuracy and time efficiency
MQI File Format