BeneVision CMS Mobile App
Critical data at your fingertips
The BeneVision DMS platform extends data access far beyond the traditional central monitoring station. Using the BeneVision CMS Mobile App in combination with a hospital-installed Mobile Server, authorized users are able to view real-time patient data on an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet. Clinicians simply launch the installed BeneVision Mobile App on their phone to observe and manage a patient’s condition from virtually anywhere, once connected to the hospital network. With this best-in-class viewing tool, access to data, continuity of care, and clinical collaboration can be realized on a whole new level.
- View real-time physiological data plus historical events for current patients across the hospital
- Optional Clinician Authentication enables secure data review by clinicians via role-based, hospital-assigned user rights
- Access critical data for multiple patients simultaneously
- View patients across multiple BeneVision DMS servers
- Provides visual indication of alarm conditions
- Shares the same user interface as BeneVision DMS so clinicians are able to quickly and easily navigate the software
- Requires a hospital-installed Mobile Server which provides patient data to the Mobile App, acting as an interface to the BeneVision DMS
- Viewing location can be virtually anywhere, inside or outside the facility, once on or connected to the hospital network
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24/7, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.