One monitor, multiple solutions
The BeneVision N1 is a compact 3-in-1 solution designed to adapt to the patient monitoring needs across a hospital. Part of the N-Series premier patient monitoring platform, N1 features an intuitive smartphone-style display and essential parameters, enabling high-quality, patient-centric care. The N1 serves as a comprehensive multi-parameter module, a powerful transport monitor and a versatile bedside monitor – all in one.
As the core module for the N-Series, N1 includes all your standard parameters. When combined with the many advanced parameter modules within an N-Series monitor, this solution flexes up to support your most critically-ill patients. Enabling a complete patient record, N1 helps keep your patients safe on transport while also easing the logistics of ambulating. Simply slide the N1 from the bedside monitor and you’re off; N1 instantly converts to a wireless transport monitor, maintaining continuity of data with the BeneVision DMS/EMR. When connecting to the Mindray 22″ touchscreen display, N1 has full bedside monitoring capability plus features such as multiple screen layouts and configurable quick keys, providing versatility to meet the needs of many hospital departments.
ECRI Evaluation of the BeneVision N-Series and BeneVision DMS as an ICU Physiologic Monitoring System
ECRI Health Devices©
This content, from ECRI’s Health Devices System, is provided for informational purposes only. The content contained herein is protected by copyright laws and may not – in whole, in part, or by reference – be used in advertising or for promotional materials.
- Compact, lightweight (2.0 lbs)
- 5.5″ capacitive touchscreen display with smartphone-like, multi-gesture control
- Innovative design eliminates difficult-to-clean seams and gaps
- Consistent intuitive user interface across N-Series platform
- Supports display of up to 6 waveforms
- Comprehensive standard measurements include 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo RD SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, and 2 temperatures
- Arrhythmia analysis and atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection. Optional ST analysis and QT/QTc interval monitoring.
- Extensive data storage plus up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Serves as the core parameter module for N-Series monitors
- Flexible transport solution with optional integrated or modular CO2
- IP44 grade particle and water resistant
- 1.2 m drop test endurance
- Multiple mounting solutions including transport module rack with bedrail hooks
- Standard 2.4/5 GHz dual band wireless communication
- Defibrillator synchronization
- Battery run time of 8 hours (without integrated CO2)
As a versatile bedside monitor
Slide the N1 with Transport Module Rack (TMR) into the bedside dock to expand viewing and monitoring instantly with the Mindray 22″ touchscreen display. The N1’s comprehensive monitoring capabilities are enhanced with the addition of multiple screen and configuration options, enabling detailed review of critical patient data.
As a comprehensive, hospital-wide transport solution
N1’s broad parameter set enables you to perform the same level of monitoring on transport as done at the bedside. Parameter options such as CO2 and a total of four invasive pressures on transport, N1 is your mobile partner for critical care. Using N1, simply “grab-and-go” – no cable or setting adjustments needed.
As the core multi-parameter module
At the core of the N-Series platform is the N1 multi-parameter module. N1 sits neatly in the module bay of any N-Series monitor, performing comprehensive monitoring at bedside. Clinicians are assured knowing all patient data collected is secure, accessible and gap-free.
Proven quality, inside and out
On transport or at bedside, N1 holds up to the most challenging hospital environments, increasing product longevity as well as your return on investment.
- Manufactured with Eastman’s durable, medical-grade and disinfectant-ready plastics
- Innovative design eliminates difficult-to-clean seams and gaps and is IP44 grade particle and water resistant
- Vigorously tested and proven compatible with more than 20 of today’s harshest cleaners and disinfectants
- Verified at a six surface, 1.2 m drop test
N-Series Lifecycle Solution Guide
N-Series/Epiphany 12-Lead ECG Data Management Partnership
BeneVision N-Series Warranty Sheet
Cleaning & Disinfecting Mindray Monitoring Products
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.