Flexible. Consistent. Comprehensive
The BeneVision N12, N15, and N17 patient monitors empower healthcare providers by offering a premier solution to satisfy patient monitoring needs across diverse care settings, including OR, ICU, NICU, and ER/Trauma. With a platform-wide modular design, expansive parameter options, and specialized Clinical Assistance Applications (CAAs), the N12, N15, and N17 patient monitors support clinical excellence and align nicely with organizational cost of ownership goals.
BeneVision N-Series with iAlarm technology reduces non-actionable nuisance alarms and provides clinicians with the information needed to facilitate patient care, improve workflow, and support hospital and department alarm fatigue initiatives. Sharing the same intuitive user interface as the BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS), the N12, N15, and N17 can blend easily into your existing IT infrastructure, making the most of your capital investment.
ECRI Evaluation of the BeneVision N-Series and BeneVision DMS as an ICU Physiologic Monitoring System
ECRI Health Devices©
This content, from ECRI’s Health Devices System, is provided for informational purposes only. The content contained herein is protected by copyright laws and may not – in whole, in part, or by reference – be used in advertising or for promotional materials.
Rich in Features, Smart in Implementation
The innovative N12/N15/N17 Patient Monitors offer:
- Expansive monitoring capabilities, including advanced ECG analysis with QT/QTc and atrial fibrillation detection, and clinical application tools supporting goal-directed therapies
- An extensive selection of comprehensive parameter modules offering a scalable solution satisfying low, mid, and high acuity patient monitoring needs across the hospital enterprise
- Extensive data storage for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure for a complete view of patient condition supporting clinical decision-making at the point of care
- Wide-angle HD displays, single-level menu options, and configurable quick keys, reducing time spent searching for data and allowing more time for patient care
- Increasing viewable waveforms as your screen size increases – 8 waveforms with N12, 10 waveforms with N15, and 12 waveforms with N17, for a clear and uncluttered view of real-time patient vitals
- Advanced patient viewing capability incorporates Bed-to-Bed and Alarm Watch modes, optional independent and repeater screens for extended viewing of patients in areas such as the NICU, ICU, and Operating Room/Recovery
- Integrates within the BeneVision DMS for remote monitoring surveillance and secure data access to patient information across the hospital enterprise
- Options such as cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) mode, NMT, INVOS™ rSO2, and OR-specific user configurations make this a preferred solution for both anesthesiologist and surgical staff in the perioperative care area
A user interface to put your mind at ease
Using the same capacitive touchscreen technology as smart devices, the N-Series user interface enables clinicians to work with a refreshing level of ease. Purposefully designed with a flat user interface, N-Series monitors enable 90% of common operations to be performed in just two steps, reducing both workflow complexities and required training time.
Peace of Mind with Your Most Precious Patients
From their first moments of life, newborns are precious, dependent individuals. In the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), these tiny patients have unique health challenges requiring constant specialized nursing care, advanced physiological monitoring, and other complex interventions.
The BeneVision N-Series Monitors, combined with the BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS), ensure neonatal and pediatric caregivers have access to comprehensive, meaningful patient data supporting rapid and efficient clinical decision-making at the point of care.
Reducing excessive noise, movement, and light at the bedside is essential to caring for NICU patients. The N-Series privacy and night mode settings dim the display and reduce volume levels at the bedside, gestational age-related alarm profiles support customized care for each infant, and neonatal-specific settings minimize the environmental effects of noise and lights to provide an optimal atmosphere for infant growth and development.
BeneVision N1 at the Core
Serving as both monitor and module, the adaptable BeneVision N1 provides continuous monitoring throughout a healthcare facility. Seamlessly integrating into the hospital IT environment, the N1 is a multi-parameter module within the N12, N15, and N17; when removed, it instantly converts to a wireless transport monitor, ensuring a gap-free patient record, from admittance through discharge.
BeneVision N-Series NICU Brochure
N-Series Lifecycle Solution Guide
N12/N15/N17 Physical Specifications
N-Series/Epiphany 12-Lead ECG Data Management Partnership
BeneVision N-Series Warranty Sheet
Cleaning & Disinfecting Mindray Monitoring Products
Supplies & Accessories Catalog
Leveraging Technology at POC – N-Series and Telemetry Pairing
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.