A new spin on high acuity patient monitoring
The BeneVision N19 and N22 are part of Mindray’s premier patient monitoring solution designed to enhance patient care and support timely and accurate clinical assessment across Emergency, Critical Care, and Operating Room environments. With an expansive set of multi-parameter measurements and specialized Clinical Assistance Applications (CAAs), the N19 and N22 provide a fully modular and configurable solution connecting clinicians to precise, relevant clinical data in the most demanding care settings.
Partnered with the N19 and N22, the N1 Monitor/Module can be used as both a module and a transport monitor, ensuring a gap-free patient record from bedside to transport—and beyond. Using the BeneLink Communication Module, data from external devices such as ventilators, anesthesia machines, and infusion pumps may be viewed, stored and exported at point-of-care, further supporting a comprehensive health record that accompanies the patient throughout the entire care path.
ECRI Evaluation of the BeneVision N-Series and BeneVision DMS as an ICU Physiologic Monitoring System
ECRI Health Devices©
This content, from ECRI’s Health Devices System, is provided for informational purposes only. The content contained herein is protected by copyright laws and may not – in whole, in part, or by reference – be used in advertising or for promotional materials.
- 19″ and 22″ touchscreen displays with smartphone-like usability and featuring a platform-wide, intuitive user interface
- Ultra-thin rotating screen for portrait or landscape viewing
- Features N1 Monitor/Module as a multi-parameter module and wireless transport solution
- Standard features are 3, 5, 6-lead ECG, Masimo RD SET® SpO2, 2 IBP, NIBP, respiration, temperature and arrhythmia analysis and atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection
- Optional ST-segment and QT/QTc interval monitoring
- Clinical Assistive Applications include SepsisSight™, HemoSight™, ST Graphic, Early Warning Score, Glasgow Coma Scale, and 24-Hour ECG Report
- 12-lead ECG interpretation with report storage, providing immediate access for up to twenty reports at POC
- Extensive data storage including trends, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Optional 2.4/5 GHz wireless capability
- Connects to BeneVision™ DMS and with Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Optional Multi-gas Module, NMT, INVOS rSO2 and EEG for high-acuity monitoring
- BeneVision N-Series patient monitors pair with TM70/TM80 to positively impact patient care by facilitating patient ambulation
Consider a Different Perspective
- Choose your viewing orientation – rotate the ultra-thin display between portrait and landscape layouts, on the fly
- Portrait orientation enables viewing up to 16 waveforms
- Landscape orientation supports longer ECG complexes with up to 13 viewable waveforms
- Easily accessible, the single-level menu and 26 configurable quick keys reduces clinician time spent searching for data, allowing more time for patient care
- An extensive selection of parameter modules with the ability to connect up to three satellite module racks, enables monitoring of your most critically ill patients
N19/N22 Physical Specifications
N-Series/Epiphany 12-Lead ECG Data Management Partnership
BeneVision N-Series Warranty Sheet
A4 Advantage with ePM 12M Product Sheet
Cleaning & Disinfecting Mindray Monitoring Products
Supplies & Accessories Catalog
Leveraging Technology at POC – N-Series and Telemetry Pairing
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.