The Evolution of Simplicity
The evolution of Passport® Monitoring has arrived – Mindray’s ePM 10M and 12M monitors are the inspired result of cutting-edge innovation and exceptional efficiency, continuing the Passport legacy in monitoring. Experience the immediate and measurable benefits of the smartphone-like user interface that delivers 90% of all common monitoring functions with just 2 gestures. A single swipe enables clinicians to see patient data in large numerics mode then swipe again, and a mini-trend window provides an immediate view of critical patient data, smoothing workflow at point-of-care.
The ePM 10M and 12M offer a plug-and-play module structure for more advanced monitoring functions such as CO2, aiding clinicians to identify signs of patient deterioration due to respiratory distress. The ePM 12M paired with the ePM multi-gas module, automatically identifies and measures the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O and 5 anesthetic agents providing a compact, yet powerful OR monitoring solution. Integrated in each ePM monitor; 3 and 5- lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature, offering a robust parameter platform to meet the needs of the ambulatory surgical care environment.
Mindray is committed to delivering accessible innovation that supports our customer’s patient care goals. The ePM 10M and 12M deliver advanced technologies paired with unprecedented usability and a standard 3-year warranty, supporting total cost-of-ownership goals.
- 10″ and 12″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen displays, featuring intuitive user interface
- Standard waveforms:
– ePM 10M, 8 waveforms
– ePM 12M, 10 waveforms
- Integrated parameters include 3, 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection standard
- Optional ST and QT/QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Optional Sidestream or Microstream® CO2 module and Multi-gas module (ePM 12M only)
- Available wireless monitoring
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocol for interface to EMR
- Optional JADAK 2D barcode scanner
Unmatched Visual and Operational Experience
- Smartphone-like multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display
- HD display with wide-angle view ≥170
- Flat user interface design, common across platform
- Reach 90% of common monitor functions in 2 steps
- Up to 18 configurable quick keys
Clinician-Focused Technology for Enhanced Patient Care
- Parameter list tile with automatic highlight of abnormal readings
- One-touch to drag icon tab right and instantly view mini-trend screen or set baseline vitals at the start of a patient case
- Remote view and alarm watch bed-to-bed allows up to 12 patients to be viewed
- Serial DIAP and HL7 communication protocols provide seamless transfer of data to EMR
Ergonomic Design Delivers Exceptional Performance and Reliability
- Manufactured with industry-leading plastics that stand up to the most stringent medical grade cleaners
- IP44 rated, resistant to damage often caused by continuous cleaning and usage
- Expanding extension rack supports plug-and-play parameter modules
- The concealed grab-and-go handle eliminates hard to clean crevices and eases clinical workow while on the move
- Flexible mounting options for bedside and transport
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.