BeneVision TM70 Telemetry Transmitter
Ambulatory monitoring to improve workflow
The BeneVision TM70 Telemetry Transmitter offers advanced technology for early detection of an ambulatory patient’s changing condition. More than just a reliable transmitter, TM70 is a wearable patient monitor with local alarms that can also pair with the pocket-sized BP10 for an immediate NIBP reading. Designed to improve outcomes and facilitate patient transport, TM70 shares the same lead sets and pairs with the N-Series bedside monitor as a sensor. This allows all TM70 parameters to be viewed on the N-Series monitor and to be integrated into a single patient record, even while the patient is ambulating.
Operating on the protected WMTS band, TM70 provides on-board arrhythmia detection as well as technical and physiological alarms enabling constant surveillance, even outside the coverage area. With critical information such as events, trends and waveforms now accessible on TM70 right at the patient, clinical workflow is more streamlined and time-to-treatment may be reduced.
The TM70 Telemetry Transmitter, expandable to 1,200 devices, is a powerful wearable monitoring solution delivering smart technology to support positive patient outcomes across your hospital environment.
- 3.5″ color touchscreen LCD
- Enables continuous monitoring with bidirectional local alarms
- TM70 via ADT integration provides positive patient identification with patient demographics at the TM70
- 8.1 oz (229 g) with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Waterproof rated IPX7
- Rugged, validated to 1.5 m hard surface drop test
- Durable, chemical-resistant materials, compatible with a broad range of commonly used disinfectants
- Clear, easy to read HR, respiration, and SpO2 numerics
- ECG, respiration, and SpO2 waveforms at the patient
- Pairs with N-Series bedside monitors to positively impact patient care by facilitating patient ambulation
- Multi-vector arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection, continuous ST analysis, and continuous QT/QTc monitoring at TM70
- Offers choice of Masimo SET® Pulse Oximetry with RD Sensors or Nellcor™ Pulse Oximetry with OxiMax™
- Non-invasive blood pressure provided by patient-worn BP10 (optional); measurements sent to BeneVision DMS via wireless pairing with TM70
- Operates in 3 protected WMTS bands, 608-614 MHz, 1395-1400 MHz, 1427-1432 MHz which allows for easy deployment to reduce interference
- Flexible power choices include 3 AA or rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs
- Run time up to 36 hours
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.