For a fast and convenient NIBP, BP10 is an indispensable clinical tool with the added benefit of being both small and lightweight. A clear 2.4″ display is easy to read in a dimly-lit patient environment. Its flexible nature allows this miniature device to be used as a standalone spot-check blood pressure solution, as well as a paired solution to the BeneVision telemetry offerings. The capability of pairing directly with Mindray’s Benevision TM70 or TM80 telemetry allows accurate NIBP measurements to be automatically sent to the patient’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Through this wireless pairing, the NIBP data is presented at the BeneVision WorkStation and accessible throughout the BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS). Powered by standard AA batteries or Mindray’s lithium-ion battery pack, BP10 can obtain greater than 300 measurements from fully charged batteries with display powered off between patients.
- Portable, standalone blood pressure module ideal for spot check measurements
- Pairs with Mindray BeneVision Telemetry, both TM70 WMTS Telemeters, and TM80 WiFi Telemeters
- When paired, NIBP measurement auto-populates patient record directly through telemeter
- High resolution 2.4″ Color TFT LCD provides excellent image quality
- Pocket-sized – 4.8″ H x 2.5″ W x 0.9″ D
- Lightweight – only 7.1 ounces
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack or 2 AA batteries
- Lithium-ion charge time: ≤5 hours to 90% battery charge
- Optional external lithium-ion battery charger, common to all Mindray telemetry, charges up to 10 batteries at a time
- Typical battery runtime allows 300 measurements (provided display is powered off between patients)
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.