Spot Check Monitor
Compact, lightweight portable
The Accutorr 3 is a compact, lightweight portable spot check monitor ideal for the low acuity areas of your hospital. It is easy to transport from bed to bed, whether by its integrated handle or a compact rolling stand. With its touchpad user interface it is also simple to use.
The Accutorr 3 offers a standard RS-232 interface that allows for the direct export of vital signs data into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Li-ion battery provides up to 22 hours of continuous use
- Four button user interface allows simple navigation through all Accutorr 3’s parameters and settings
- Easy selection of adult, pediatric and neonatal patient size settings
- Standard RS-232 communication supports connections to EMR solutions
- Mounting options include an easy-to-maneuver rolling stand and wall mounts with quick release mounting brackets
- High definition LCD provides clear view of patient data
- Highly mobile vital signs solution weighing 4 lbs (1.9 kg)
- All functions accessible through four button touchpad
- Standard parameters include NIBP and pulse rate
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® OxiMax®
- Optional Mindray SmarTemp® or Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus temperature
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides indication of SpO2 measurement reliability
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.