Vital Signs Monitor
True to Life
Addressing the needs of low acuity areas, the VS9 is an easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to elevate your department’s workflow. Loaded with functionality and parameters that provide tools to support clinical decisions, the VS9 offers spot check and continuous vital signs monitoring to help clinicians get a complete picture of patient health. With capacitive touchscreen technology, like a smartphone, the VS9 incorporates a surprisingly new level of ease and speed into your workflow.
The VS9 Vital Signs Monitor features many intuitive tools and offers flexible and configurable workflow options to meet various clinical scenarios. The VS9 is designed to be connected so clinicians can send vital signs at the point of care (POC), simplifying workflow, improving efficiencies, and reducing errors. With Mindray’s BeneVision Distributed Monitoring System (DMS), clinicians can centrally view patient information sent from the POC. In addition, wireless capabilities using shared infrastructure enables mobility between patients and real-time data sent from the POC directly to the EMR.
VS9 – Vital Signs Machine Key Features
- 10.1″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display, featuring an intuitive user interface
- Configurable workflows defined by department
- TrueBP™ quickly measures blood pressure on inflation in about 15 seconds
- Manual, automatic, and customizable NIBP measurement modes offer flexibility for various clinical applications
- Orthostatic BP helps to assess a patient’s fall risk
- BP Average functionality provides an average BP over a specified time and a number of measurements
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Temperature options include: Exergen Temporal Scanner™, Mindray SmarTemp™, and Welch Allyn® stand-alone SureTemp Plus
- Low flow sidestream CO2 provides measurements of FiCO2, etCO2, and awRR with a CO2 waveform
- Standard Modified Early Warning Score (MEWS) offers support for clinical decisions
- Customize up to 30 manual inputs, such as respiration rate, glucose, and height
- Infographic pain scale to document pain levels
- Stores up to 5,000 measurements, accessible by patient ID for easy review
- Choice of hardwired or wireless configurations
Mindray CARE Team Support
When you invest in Mindray solutions, you gain access to the Mindray CARE Team – a service organization dedicated solely to ensuring you get the most use out of your equipment, so you can ensure your patients get the most out of their care. Our best-in-class technology, well-tenured team, and progressive approach to service solutions create deeply embedded partnerships that put client-side uptime as our top priority.
Mindray takes pride in providing exceptional support and service throughout our partnership. With a dedicated team of clinical technology specialists, field service engineers, and in-house technical support specialists, we are committed to ensuring your systems are operating smoothly and providing a timely and effective response when necessary. At Mindray, our relationship begins before the sale and grows throughout our journey together, ensuring peace of mind and our deep commitment. Our success is based on your success.