With best-in-class image quality, a sleek form factor, and breakthrough needle visualization advancements, the tablet-based TE7 Ultrasound Machine is designed to provide superior performance for rapid, confident exams and procedures.
- Heads-up display minimizes the clinicians head movement making a comfortable and intuitive user experience.
- Second generation iVocal voice recognition technology and new programmable-button transducer technology allows for a hands-free scanning experience, ideal for sterile environments.
- An intuitive touchscreen and a built-in battery allow for two hours of continuous scanning.
The TE7 System is an excellent choice for the required versatility and demands in the fast paced, point of care environment.
The M9 Ultrasound Machine offers a fully-featured, compact ultrasound solution for your most challenging point of care exams. Delivering image clarity and advanced capabilities previously only available on traditional console-based systems, the M9 System defines the new standard for intelligent performance in a portable, hand-carry design.
- Centralized home base design provides a comfortable and intuitive user experience while still keeping all controls within arm’s reach.
- A built-in battery provides 1.5 hours of untethered scanning time (over three hours with cart).
Whether it be ultrasound-guided procedures at the patient’s bedside or transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) imaging in the critical care unit, this platform can do it all.
Powered by software-based ZONE Sonography® Technology+ (ZST+), the Z.One PRO Ultrasound Machine provides optimal B-mode and Doppler imaging for patients, regardless of body habitus, helping ensure a reliable diagnosis.
- With a full family of transducers (from 2 – 20 MHz) and a wide range of applications, the Z.One PRO System is the imaging answer to your difficult clinical cases.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design, coupled with an on-board battery, enables clinicians to make a rapid diagnosis anywhere in the department.