Portable Ultrasound Machines
To meet the evolving needs of today’s fast-paced and demanding healthcare environment, Mindray offers a variety of portable ultrasound machines that enable effortless scanning and easy transitions from department to department and exam to exam. From durable hand-carry designs to intuitive, touch-enabled ultrasound machines, Mindray has solutions that fit into your workflow, naturally.
TE X – Portable Ultrasound System
Inspired by the increasing clinical demands of today’s challenging healthcare environment, the touch-based TE X Ultrasound System adopts advanced technologies and integrates them into an innovative, accessible, and patient-centered solution.
- 23.8” HD rotatable, full touchscreen display supports both landscape and portrait orientation.
- Wireless charging station allows for flexibility in various clinical settings.
- Four active transducer connectors enable users to seamlessly switch between different exam types to increase productivity.
The TE X System is an excellent choice for the required versatility and demands in the fast paced, point of care environment.
ME8 – Portable Ultrasound
The ME8 Portable Ultrasound System is a lightweight and compact system designed to overcome the obstacles clinicians face in today’s challenging point of care environments. Equipped with ZONE Sonography® Technology+ (ZST+), an intuitive user interface, and a Magnesium Alloy shell, the ME8 System combines best-in-class image quality, efficiency, and durability into one compact and portable system.
- With a weight and thickness of 6.6 lbs and 1.7 in, the ME8 System is one of the lightest and thinnest laptop ultrasound machines in the industry.
- U-bank battery companion supports up to 8 hours of continuous scanning.
- 6 in LED monitor provides superior contrast resolution and improved visualization.
M9 – Portable Ultrasound
The M9 Portable Ultrasound Machine offers a fully-featured, compact ultrasound solution for your most challenging point of care exams. Delivering image clarity and advanced capabilities previously only available on traditional console-based systems, the M9 System defines the new standard for intelligent performance in a portable, hand-carry design.
- Centralized home base design provides a comfortable and intuitive user experience while still keeping all controls within arm’s reach.
- A built-in battery provides 1.5 hours of untethered scanning time (over three hours with cart).
Whether it be ultrasound-guided procedures at the patient’s bedside or transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) imaging in the critical care unit, this platform can do it all.
Z.One Pro – Portable Ultrasound
Powered by software-based ZONE Sonography® Technology+ (ZST+), the Z.One PRO Portable Ultrasound Machine provides optimal B-mode and Doppler imaging for patients, regardless of body habitus, helping ensure a reliable diagnosis.
- With a full family of transducers (from 2 – 20 MHz) and a wide range of applications, the Z.One PRO System is the imaging answer to your difficult clinical cases.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design, coupled with an on-board battery, enables clinicians to make a rapid diagnosis anywhere in the department.