From a full asset protection program, to emergency service with or without preventive maintenance, we will support your in-house needs, whatever your requirements, with a cost-effective service program. You can rely on Mindray to ensure equipment has been thoroughly tested, meets product specifications, and is fully configured for patient use.
- Performance assurance through preventive maintenance
- Factory trained field service engineers
- Reduced down-time due to regular preventive maintenance
- Loaner availability at no charge
- Projected expense per unit
- Reduced administrative work with one purchase order per year, or multiple years, the choice is yours.
- Service calls during regular business hours M-F excluding holidays
- All parts for repairs (excluding consumables), labor, and travel are furnished at no additional charge
- Update of equipment with latest design improvements
- JCAHO compliance with documentation and equipment labeling
- Equipment history available from time of purchase
Service Agreement Options
We offer the following service agreement options to all direct purchase customers:
Preventive Maintenance Visits: During preventive maintenance visits all covered equipment will undergo operational and functional inspection along with field calibration. All covered equipment is checked for patient safety and a written record of services performed is provided to the customer.
Electrical Safety Inspection Visit: During safety inspection visits all covered equipment will undergo electrical inspection, and a written record of service performed is provided to the customer
Bio-Medical Assistance Programs: Developed specifically to assist customers who maintain our equipment themselves with competently trained Staff.