Mindray understands that many customers have a fully staffed biomedical engineering team responsible for the proper care and maintenance of their products. To ensure the biomedical engineering staff is properly trained to maintain Mindray products, and you obtain the maximum benefit from your equipment, service training and biomedical support programs are available for purchase.
Standard in all courses are “hands-on” sessions covering functional concepts, system operation, calibration, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
Our Service Training will enable you to:
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and calibration in accordance with recommended factory procedures
- Analyze, isolate and correct any operator or product malfunction
- Instruct users to safely operate and maintain their products
- Consult with medical staff to maximize the effectiveness of your instrumentation
All training will include the following:
- Product features
- Functional block diagrams
- Calibration and system configuration
- Preventive maintenance
- Hands-on lab sessions
- Final exam
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to all participants attending the training session.