Our Ultrasound Solutions
At Mindray, we develop meaningful ultrasound solutions to help clinicians provide timely answers and elevate patient care. We have a rich history of innovation that has disrupted the industry and changed how ultrasound is utilized. From creating the industry’s first virtual beamforming architecture and breaking the barriers of ultrasound imaging, to safeguarding our systems with an industry-leading total cost of ownership and unrivaled peace of mind investment protection program, innovation is at the core of all we do. Our General Imaging or Radiology ultrasound machines are an excellent choice to meet the ever-changing demands of professional imaging departments such as Radiology, Vascular, Pediatrics, and more.
Mindray’s innovative, accessible Radiology ultrasound machines deliver exceptional image quality with a suite of artificial intelligence (AI)-enhanced technologies to help clinicians improve reproducibility, optimize productivity, and achieve consistency. Our ultrasound machines were developed with a keen focus on ergonomics, ploppable imaging, and streamlined workflow to ensure clinicians have the information needed to provide confident answers.
Explore Mindray Ultrasound
The fourth largest ultrasound manufacturer in the USA1
Our Comprehensive Radiology Portfolio
Top 5 hospitals in the USA are using Mindray Ultrasound²
Resona 7 Ultrasound Lightning Edition. The next generation of ZONE Sonography® Technology+ (ZST+) and the continuing evolution of Living Technology, the Resona 7 delivers premium imaging capabilities with a full family of advanced features.
Learn more >>
Resona I9 Ultrasound System. Breaking the mold of conventional ultrasound systems and bringing usability and ergonomics into the limelight, the Resona I9 provides an entirely new experience driven by innovation.
Learn more >>
DC-90 Radiology Ultrasound. Based on an insightful look into customer needs, Mindray’s DC-90 Ultrasound System with X-Insight is designed to deliver dynamic performance with intelligent, precise imaging.
Learn more >>
The Industry’s Best Investment Protection and Total Cost of Ownership
Mindray’s ultrasound solutions command a powerful return on investment by offering the industry’s best investment protection and total cost of ownership. All Mindray’s Radiology ultrasound machines are backed by a standard five-year warranty and exclusive Living Technology™ promise that provides customers with easily upgradable software enhancements to secure product investment protection to help equip our partners and clinicians with ultrasound solutions you won’t soon outgrow. This promise allows us to continue to innovate, evolve, and enhance our ultrasound solutions while ensuring our customers can remain at the cutting edge of imaging performance excellence – free of charge.
Learn more about Mindray’s award-winning imaging technologies >>
Living Technology* is a constantly evolving software-based approach to providing our customers with easily upgradeable enhancements made possible by our core imaging technologies. These upgrades secure product investment protection by ensuring that Mindray ultrasound systems remain at the cutting-edge of imaging performance excellence throughout their entire life cycle.
Standard five-year warranty** includes:
- Five-year coverage on main system and parts, and technical phone support Monday-Friday, 8 am–8 pm ET (excluding U.S. holidays)
- Five-year coverage on standard transducers (normal wear and failure)
- One year coverage on specialty transducers including, but not limited to, TEE and 4D transducers
- Five-year software performance updates with Living Technology
* Upgrades, such as new application packages and hardware, are optional purchases.
** Standard five (5) year warranty is available for systems purchased directly from Mindray North America. Warranties for systems purchased from Mindray authorized agents can vary.
Radiology Imaging Highlights
Resona 7 Lightning Edition
Ideally suited for use in Radiology, Vascular, Shared Service, and Imaging Centers
- Our flagship premium system is a fully-featured platform that provides unrivaled detail resolution, image uniformity, and productivity tools
- Image acquisition powered by Zone Sonography Technology+(ZST+), the industry’s first virtual beamformer
- Intelligent ergonomic features designed with the end-user in mind
- HD Scope, a proprietary image processing technique, enhances B-mode tissue characterization to improve resolution in a specific region of interest
- Vector Flow (V Flow™) imaging provides angle-independent and multidimensional visualization of blood flow velocity in all directions
- High frame rate STE (HiFR STE) allows for smoother transition times and faster refresh rates for more consistent acquisition and assessment during live 2D shear wave imaging
- HiFR UWN+ Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) imaging now benefits from high frame rate imaging on expanded transducers
Ideally suited for use in Radiology, Vascular, and Portable Applications
- Provides unrivaled detail resolution, image uniformity, and productivity tools for clinicians
- Innovative design elements such as an intelligent iConsole control panel and customizable E-Ink keys
- A keen focus on ergonomics boasting a fully-adjustable floating control panel and elevated transducer ports
- Retrospective post-processing capabilities
- An intuitive, customizable gesture-powered touch screen enables logical and efficient workflow
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enhanced technologies improve reproducibility, productivity, and consistency for end-users
- Two-hour scan-on battery for optimal portability in various clinical settings
Ideally suited for departments with shared service needs (Radiology, Vascular, Cardiology) and Ultrasound Schools
- Designed to deliver high efficiency and dynamic performance with intelligent, precise, and clear imaging
- 21.5” standard LED monitor provides superior contrast resolution and improved visualization
- Unique dual-wing floating arm maximizes viewing capabilities with advanced articulation
- Ultra-slim, multi-gesture touchscreen for exceptional usability and utility
- Built-in battery for up to 75 minutes for continuous scanning and increased portability options
- Five active transducer ports to maximize workflow
- Equipped with Sound Touch Elastography (STE), Ultra-Wideband (UWN+) Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS), and AI-enabled tools
Mindray CARE Team Support
When you invest in Mindray solutions, you gain access to the Mindray CARE Team – a service organization dedicated solely to ensuring you get the most use out of your equipment, so you can ensure your patients get the most out of their care. Our best-in-class technology, well-tenured team, and progressive approach to service solutions create deeply embedded partnerships that put client-side uptime as our top priority.
Mindray takes pride in providing exceptional support and service throughout our partnership. With a dedicated team of clinical technology specialists, field service engineers, and in-house technical support specialists, we are committed to ensuring your systems are operating smoothly and providing a timely and effective response when necessary. At Mindray, our relationship begins before the sale and grows throughout our journey together, ensuring peace of mind and our deep commitment. Our success is based on your success.
Mindray North America
800 MacArthur Blvd., Mahwah, NJ 07430
Tel: 201.995.8000 Tel: 800.288.2121 (US and Canada only)
1. Harder, B. (2019). 2019-20 Best Hospitals Honor Roll and Medical Specialties Rankings. Retrieved from https://health.usnews.com/health-care/best-hospitals/articles/best-hospitals-honor-roll-and-overview
2. Klein Biomedical Consultants, Inc. (2020) The Medical Ultrasound Market in the USA. Challenges & Opportunities in the New Millennium. A Multiclient Report 2019