Changing Your Perspective
Inspired by the increasing clinical demands of today’s challenging healthcare environment, the touch-based TE X Ultrasound System adopts advanced technologies and integrates them into an innovative, accessible, and patient-centered solution.
The technology-rich TE X Ultrasound System gives clinicians access to market-leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Smart Tools, an ergonomically designed system, and proprietary software-based beamformer Zone Sonography Technology+ (ZST+). By incorporating these elements, the TE X Ultrasound System provides access to advanced diagnostic data, the ability to adapt to the various clinical scenarios at point of care, and best-in-class imaging to help them provide a higher standard of care.
Enhancing Clinical Confidence
Patient Privacy. Your Security. Our Priority.
At Mindray, it is our mission to ensure patient privacy by developing a clear strategy to secure our ultrasound systems. We believe that a multi-layered approach is the best practice in keeping patient information confidential. By implementing the top standards for data encryption, access control, and malware protection, Mindray’s M-Secure uses a strategic approach to secure patient data – and it’s all included in our unmatched 5-year state-of-the-art guarantee.
M-Secure Feature Suite
- Data Encryption
- Wired/Wireless DICOM Encryption
- Secure Data Wipe
- Operating System OS Hardening
- Access Control
Your Experience Reinvented
With Mindray’s commitment to physicians’ health, the TE X System is designed around you. A large rotatable HD monitor, touch-enabled interface, and other elements of the TE X are designed to enhance ease-of-use.
Designed by users for users
- 23.8” HD rotatable, full touchscreen display supports both landscape and portrait orientation
- Sealed interface for fluid resistance and ease of disinfection
- Wireless voice control (iVocal Plus) for hands-free operation
- Four active transducer connectors enable users to seamlessly switch between different exam types to increase productivity
- Wireless charging station
- Flexible storage design: wireless transducer charger, lockable storage basket, or disinfection wipe holder
- Retractable cord to reduce tripping hazards and contamination
Industry’s Best Total Cost of Ownership
The TE X Ultrasound System comes with an industry-leading 5-year warranty* and includes coverage on system and parts, standard transducers, and includes on-site labor for cart repairs.
In addition, based on Living Technology**, all Mindray ultrasound systems include 5 years of software updates to ensure that our customers remain at the cutting-edge of imaging performance excellence throughout the product’s entire life cycle.
* Standard 5 year warranty is available for systems purchased directly from Mindray North America. Warranties for systems purchased from Mindray authorized agents can vary.
** Upgrades, such as new application packages and hardware, are optional purchases.