Ultrasound Service Training
Mindray understands that many customers have a fully staffed biomedical engineering team responsible for the proper care and maintenance of their products. To ensure the biomedical engineering staff is properly trained to maintain Mindray products, and you obtain the maximum benefit from your equipment, service training and biomedical support programs are available for purchase.
Standard in all courses are “hands-on” sessions covering functional concepts, system operation, calibration, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
Our Service Training will enable you to:
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and calibration in accordance with recommended factory procedures
- Analyze, isolate and correct any operator or product malfunction
- Instruct users to safely operate and maintain their products
- Consult with medical staff to maximize the effectiveness of your instrumentation
All training will include the following:
- Product features
- Functional block diagrams
- Calibration and system configuration
- Preventive maintenance
- Hands-on lab sessions
- Final exam
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to all participants attending the training session.
Prior registration is required to attend training. The registration deadline is five (5) days before the training session begins. We urge you to register early as class size is limited and does fill up quickly.
Register by fax, email or regular mail. You must provide the training session name and date, along with a purchase order or check from your institution. We also honor VISA/Mastercard.
Tuition covers the cost of training and materials only. We are happy to offer a complimentary lunch to students at our cafeteria during each day of your enrolled training session. Travel, hotel and other meals are to be paid on an individual basis by the attendee.
- Pre-registration submission does not guarantee class placement. You must complete registration and receive a confirmation letter from the Training Registrar. Please do not make final travel reservations until you have that confirmation letter.
- Training may be restricted to owners and users of Mindray products.
- Mindray reserves the right to change or cancel sessions at any time. Training may be rescheduled if registration requirements have not been met. Registration may be forwarded to the next available session if desired.
Enrolled students who cannot attend the registered session must contact Mindray in writing at least five (5) days prior to the class or they will forfeit any paid tuition.
You may register via form, email, phone, or regular mail.
Register for Biomedical Training Classes via form here>>
Or fill out the above form, and send to:
Service Training Administrator
Mindray North America
800 MacArthur Blvd.
P.O. Box 169
Mahwah, NJ 07430-0619
Or call us at: 877.913.9663 and follow the menu prompts
Travel, Lodging, and Transportation
Computer Based Training (available for purchase)
In order to help our customer’s minimize expense, we have developed a cost effective alternative to sending your employees to a Mindray facility for training. We now offer computer based training modules for many of our patient monitors and ultrasound systems. You can purchase these modules with your major product order, or by contacting our Service Training Administrator at 877.913.9663, option #5.
One certificate of completion will be issued for each training module purchased, in the name of the individual customer identified as the student.